“RECEPTIONIST CUM ADMIN ASSISTANT”
- College/Bachelor’s Degree; at least 25 years old.
- At least 3 years work experience in Reception and Admin works.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills in both written and verbal is a must.
- Knows how to handle all incoming telephone calls politely and promptly transfer calls to designated person.
- Monitors and keep control of all staffs records (annual leave, attendance, and benefits)
- Able to prepare documents required and requested by all staffs in a timely manner.
- Monitors and keep control of all office maintenance contracts, subscriptions, office insurance and company vehicles’ insurance renewal.
- Monitor all company vehicles used by staffs to site.
- Arrange and facilitate visa documents of staffs traveling abroad.
- Coordinate with the Company’s Legal Advisor in arranging visa of newly hired staffs and Employees who’s visa are due for renewal.
- In-charge of visitor’s hotel booking requests and all staffs travel bookings, accommodation, and tickets for overseas travel.
- Knowledge of accounting software. Able to input and generate accurate data and retrieve records and information accordingly.
- Ability to organize workloads and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
- Excellent problem solving skills, fast learner and ability to work under pressure.